Monday, October 29, 2012

0bama Lied, A Brave Navy SEAL Died


FATHER OF SEAL SLAIN IN BENGHAZI ATTACK DEMANDS ANSWERS AS GRISLY DETAILS EMERGE


“I knew that something was fishy. It just didn’t make sense that you’d have a long, drawn-out battle, and that no help would have been sent. I can’t say what their motivations are, and I’m not gonna speculate on that, but I do know that the Navy SEALs are incredibly honorable, and they have a code of ethics, a code of honor, and part of that code of honor is that they will never leave anyone behind…This was not necessary. I knew this could have happened, and my question in Washington, DC was, why didn’t this happen?”

~ Charles Woods, the father of slain Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods.

Meanwhile, in Coverup Land ...


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
"Ultimately, as commander in chief, I’m responsible, and I don’t shy away from that responsibility. My number one responsibility is to go after folks who did this and we’re going to make sure that we get them. I’ve got a pretty good track record doing that. 
~ Barack 0bama, Liar-in-Chief, as he covers his cowardly rear end with a helpful hand from his lamestream media sycophants.

No comments: