Saturday, March 29, 2008

Party Crasher

Liberal blogger Gavin Sullivan is fond of crashing Republican events. He decided to grace the First District Republicans with his winning personality and boyish charms this morning.

Actually, Mr. Sullivan was rude, obnoxious and enjoyed getting in people's faces with his digital camera. Here is a taste of his own medicine.

Gavin cannot tell a lie. Wait, he is a liberal blogger. My bad.


Sleep deprivation has taken its toll on poor Gavin.


Next time you see Gavin, say hello. Here's what he looks like.

4 comments:

Tedj said...

Dude could have at least shaved...

Othelmo da Silva said...

... and bathed. He smelled kind of funky.

Gavin Sullivan said...

Odd indeed. I crashed your event? Do you also view Michael Brodkorb or the Star Trib's reporter as unwelcome? Anyway, if you're going to comment on me--or post my handsome visage--I'd appreciate a link on your site, so that my many Paleocon friends can hop on over and see for themselves.

But honestly, were I to see you attend a DFL convention, I would consider it rather odd to accuse you of crashing it. The Republicans were vastly worse, on Saturday, of course. This punk asked me to hand him my camera, at the CD1 event. This lady said she'd call the cops if I didn't leave the Northfield event, that no guest pass would be available, and that the entire campus of Northfield Middle School should be considered the private property of the CD2 Republican Party for the whole day.

Sheesh! McCarthy lives!

Othelmo da Silva said...

You are the punk here. How dare you compare yourself with Michael or a bona fide member of the media?

You are welcome to attend Republican events provided you:

1) Shave and bathe at least 12 hours before the event. I got pretty close to you last Saturday and trust me, you were ripe.

2) Identify yourself to a party official.

3) Observe and report, don't disrupt.

4) Treat people with respect. That means not flashing your camera in people's faces or being rude to them. If you want their picture, ask them if you can take it.

5) Leave as soon as your obnoxious behavior is noted and objected to.

You are the McCarthyite here. Remember that.

Now, leave!