Friday, January 25, 2008

The Clinton-Rezko Connection: Still More Hypocrisy from Hillary and Bill


Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and "slum landlord" Tony Rezko. I looks like Rezko was alright when he was greasing the Clintons' palms.
By Mike Dorning

CHARLESTON, S.C.--A photo has surfaced that shows Hillary and Bill Clinton posing with Chicago developer Tony Rezko, a Barack Obama contributor whom Hillary Clinton condemned as a "slum landlord" supporter of the Illinois senator earlier this week.

Clinton was shown the photo during an interview on NBC's Show this morning but told host Matt Lauer she did not remember meeting Rezko.

"No, I don't," Clinton told Lauer. "You know, I probably have taken hundreds of thousands of pictures.""I don't know the man. I wouldn't know him if he walked in the door. I don't have a 17-year relationship with him," Clinton added.

During a presidential debate Monday evening, Clinton blasted Obama for his relationship with Rezko, telling Obama she had fought Republican policies as first lady during the 1990s while "you were practicing law and representing your contributor, Rezko, in his slum landlord business in inner-city Chicago."

No comments: